Sunday, August 9, 2009

Dil hoom hoom kare, ghabraaye...


What does a 8 year old boy know about music?

Some, of the sounds.


I was 7 or 8 years old when I first heard a sound that I was going to remember for a lifetime. It was her voice that kept me drawing back time and again to the song. It was as if she had strummed the 4 chambers of my heart and produced a note inside me. A note, whose rhythm and wave melted my being into something ethereal and pristine. It was as if the sound made me want to feel the intensity and the pure thrill, exhilaration and ironically - joy, that a feeling of sadness can be.

Of course I knew nothing about the movie. It imprinted dark, danger and mystery in a section of my young, undeveloped, unformed brain. I never had the courage in me to watch it again for a full 15 or 16 years. 6 months ago, I did it. And boy, it's true what I say often - always the right things happen to me at exactly the right time. I could never have imagined that a form of communication exists other than reading, writing, talking, or observing.

Here it is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3Sfv29pzn0&feature=related

Even a single teardrop can say so much…

What does a 24 year old boy know about feelings?

Some of the emotions and some of their meanings.

No comments: